Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Long Lost Love


So, before Fall Break, I went with two students to a guitar shop. I had been aching for a guitar for a while and decided that it would be a good idea to buy one, so I did.


The two students took me to two guitar shops and I tried different guitars out. One store had a really good deal for a guitar that I liked, and the other store had a guitar that I really liked, but it didn't have the deal. So my student got the salesperson to lower the price and to throw a few accessories in with it. It took a while, but I ended up getting a pretty good deal on a cool guitar.


My student said that because the salesperson had been so helpful that I should say something cool to him in English like, "Hey, thanks dude. That was awesome." I laughed, and then I did. The salesperson was very happy to hear me say that. There was a big smile on his face. Then when we walked outside, I said to my student, "You know I'd never say that to someone in America."


That's all.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hopefully your tribal "friend" doesn't get too upset that you have another long lost love.