Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Silvester 2007


So, I have finally defeated my laziness and have decided to update the blog, and I will begin by going backwards.


Yesterday was New Year's Eve, as I'm sure you all realized. In the Old Town, there were concerts and such. We watched two bands. Both of the bands seemed to be made of old guys. Nevertheless, it was fun. I would say there were a thousand people in the square.
At around 11:30, a group of us walked to the river where fireworks would be shot off. It was quite dangerous. People had small fireworks themselves, ones that would blow up. And they would throw them on the ground and then there would be a small explosion. These people would threw these near groups of people. I felt like it was a warzone.
There were no clocks to say what the time was. So we had no idea when the new year came. Once people started screaming and what not, we decided it was the new year.
More to come.

No comments: